Need a vintage keyer?

Paul Goemans

Hello gang,
  The EZkeyer III is great, but if you want a “vintage” electronic keyer for your “vintage” QRP rig, I have just what you need! It is a Ham Radio Center of St. Louis Ham-Key HK-5A. It came in a deal with some other items, and I don’t need it. Yours for the cost of shipping!
  It cleaned up very well and it works! BUT the internal C cell holder is corroded, and several back panel jacks are badly corroded. Besides being a great keyer, I think the real value is in the Ten Tec case and the Curtis 8044 keyer IC inside!
  Contact me directly, for a picture.

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI