Re: Bayou Jumper Kit

John - KK4ITX

I will try to check inventory tomorrow afternoon, have appointments in the morning.

John

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Jan 24, 2021, at 18:35, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

Oh, I forgot, my address is current on QRZ.Com

John WH6DQU

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 1:31 PM John Parker via groups.io <parkjv1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mahalo John!

I would be more than happy to pickup the costs and shipping!

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

I have PayPal and Venmo for $$ transfers.

John WH6DQU

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 12:16 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is unfortunate knowing that earlier perhaps the kit could have been shipped in a box.

There is a HL 5 miles from me if you want to pick up the costs involved I’ll see if they are available.

If there are others in HI I would try for more boxes and that might help on shipping ?

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On Jan 24, 2021, at 4:04 PM, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

As it turns out, Hobby Lobby doesn’t ship the wood boxes to Hawaii, Alaska or FPO addresses.

:-(

John WH6DQU

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 12:59 PM John Parker via groups.io <parkjv1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Aloha All,

The kit has arrived in WH6 land!

Mahalo Nui Loa to all who brought it back and put it together for others to enjoy!

73s,

John WH6DQU