Re: 4SQRP 80m and 40m Wed Nets

Richard Dickerson

Maybe we need a 20m CW and PSK31 net?  Just for daylight savings time?

On Jun 19, 2013, at 8:48 PM, Charles Moizeau <w2sh@...> wrote:

The long hours of daylight make QNIs into these nets difficult.

Tonight not a peep was heard on 80m.  During the early 40m net ACØBQ was 229, but N9RLO and K8CQA were both 579.

On the late 40m net ACØBQ at 0136Z was 559 and so I gave him a call.  Alas, his reply was 229, so it was then QRT time here.

72,

Charles, W2SH

To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
From: wa0itp@...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:28:12 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] 80M CW Wed Nite net

Kinda tuff on 80M tonight.  My noise level was S5 - S7, but Nick,  Herb, and Johnny made it in ok.  Hope you all have a great Field day this weekend, and cu next week.  If you have a true type font selected for your email viewing font,  you will see a nicely lined up table below.  In case you have a need for it, here's how I created the report  http://www.wa0itp.com/colrep.pdf

1:00

WA5BDU

Nick

Russellville, AR