Re: Bayou Jumper kit

Gary Babcock <garybabcock69@...>

After checking for misplaced components, try replacing Q2, the MPF102 transistor.  I blew one simply by picking it up off the bench with a static discharge from my fingers while I was building my BS transceiver  ~~~~~~
They seem to "POP" real easy until they get installed into the system.~~~~~

Regards,
Gary - W5GNB

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 04:49:07 PM MST, Curt via groups.io <wb8yyy@...> wrote:

Gary

Possibly something is amiss in audio stage. Make sure none of the electrlytic caps are backwards. Yes I have built a few regens that initially didn't work, of course it was builder error. Make sure also you didn't miss a solder connection. Its a journey hang in there.

Curt