Bayou Jumper

Robert

I don't  usually say much on the reflector about just having radio fun, but i have to on this rig. It is just a blast, I worked a station in Maine with my Bayou Jumper and I am still smiling. I am using it with my Elecraft AF-1 as an audio filter, and I modified my EZ Keyer III, changing the BS 170 for an IRF 510 in straight key mode to get a sidetone. I also added a vernier tuning knob that Johnny AC0BQ suggested to me available on Amazon, and wow. listen for me on 120.1 from time to time I will be harvesting akcc numbers as best i can.

72's

Bert
N0YJ