Re: Bayou Jumper

Rick Nelson

Thanks very much, Bert. Placed the order.

73,

Rick

On Jan 25, 2021, at 9:38 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Here is the link guys.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 8:19 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
What vernier knob is this?

Tim

On Jan 25, 2021, at 19:58, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

I don't  usually say much on the reflector about just having radio fun, but i have to on this rig. It is just a blast, I worked a station in Maine with my Bayou Jumper and I am still smiling. I am using it with my Elecraft AF-1 as an audio filter, and I modified my EZ Keyer III, changing the BS 170 for an IRF 510 in straight key mode to get a sidetone. I also added a vernier tuning knob that Johnny AC0BQ suggested to me available on Amazon, and wow. listen for me on 120.1 from time to time I will be harvesting akcc numbers as best i can.

72's

Bert
N0YJ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com