Is this a straight change out???

Nice tuning knob.

Tim

On Jan 25, 2021, at 22:02, KI7EIH <kencone@...> wrote:

 Hi Bert,
I’m in the process of building the BJ, and have the AF-1 and EZ Keyer III.  What audio filter do you use?  Can’t wait to put it all together.
.Ken

Ken Cone
K7BXI

On Jan 25, 2021, at 5:58 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

I don't  usually say much on the reflector about just having radio fun, but i have to on this rig. It is just a blast, I worked a station in Maine with my Bayou Jumper and I am still smiling. I am using it with my Elecraft AF-1 as an audio filter, and I modified my EZ Keyer III, changing the BS 170 for an IRF 510 in straight key mode to get a sidetone. I also added a vernier tuning knob that Johnny AC0BQ suggested to me available on Amazon, and wow. listen for me on 120.1 from time to time I will be harvesting akcc numbers as best i can.

72's

Bert
N0YJ