Re: Bayou Jumper

Bob Parr

This only replaces the knob though, correct?  You still use the existing pot.  Someone posted one with a reduction drive.  I wouldn't go throgh all the trouble to just put a neat looking knob (not that I am above an aesthetic mod) but would be for a more the ability to make finer/slower adjustments.

Bob