Re: WW2 Biscuit Set

Michael Kana

A fantastic book of military and covert radio sets
is in the book “Wireless for the Warrior”. The volume
I have is volume 4 for clandestine sets

73 Mike
AA9IL

On Jan 26, 2021, at 6:49 PM, bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...> wrote:

Griff,

I found it.  It had been way down, so I didn't scroll far enough, now it has moved back up to right below the message.

EuGene

On Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 2:07:11 PM CST, griffithsesq.robert via groups.io <signalnaut@...> wrote:

EuGene. I came through on mine below the text and line that says, “Sent from Mail for Windows 10.” Did you scroll down? Thanks for letting me know. I do not know why not. Griff NE3I

Sent from Mail for Windows 10