Re: Bayou Jumper

Robert

you have to make a special cable connecting to the the tip and ring of the Bayou Jumper audio plug, not the shaft, then on the AF-1 side I used a monaural plug and connected to the tip and the shaft. TheĀ  AF-1 has a capacitor on its input already so your good to go. works great I especially like the low pass filter. I use the AF-1 with several rigs

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:59 AM Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...> wrote:
Bert

How are you using the Elecraft AF-1 audio filter. Are you plugging into the phone jack of the BJ for the input of the AF-1? Are you able to adjust the filter parameters?
Tnx

72
Peter
AA2VG