Re: IARU Region 2 Seeks Input on HF Band Plan

Michael McShan <n5jky@...>

I think it is important to focus on those who will actually be involved in the decision making: the FCC, ARRL, and IARU.  Whether you like the President or not, he will probably not weigh in on this issue one way or another.

And, on a more QRP note, I just received an HB-1B from Ten Tec to play with… maybe I'll get a chance tonight.

72,
Mike N5JKY
Oklahoma City

On Feb 19, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Adrian Flynn <adrianjamesflynn@...> wrote:

Mean you don't trust that DICTATOR obama? Why not!
Adrian KF7DYU

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Scotty Long <nu0s@...> wrote:

I put my two cents in for what it's worth in a brief e mail. I have lost faith in the government doing the right thing.

Scotty/NU0S

.