Re: New Kit Releases, Crystal Spotter and Ozark-17

John Parker

Mahalo!

Don’t worry about the shipping!

It’s an occupational hazard that I’m used to

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
John,

I was able to find one box for the BJ for you and will see on Monday or Tuesday if I can determine and locate the XTAL box...... perhaps it will fit inside as shipping is terrible!!

I’ll be in touch.

73,

John
KK4ITX

🙃Each mistake is a learning opportunity.🙂

On Jan 30, 2021, at 2:18 PM, John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:

Mahalo Nui Loa Johnny!

Just purchased the Crystal Spotter Kit, for WH6 land.

Since we don’t have Hobby Lobby on island and they don’t ship to Hawaii would someone be willing to help me get a box from them for this project?

Someone was kind enough to do that for the Bayou.

Mahalo for your help!

John WH6DQU

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 8:56 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Group
I am Happy to announce the 4SQRP kit team has got the Crystal Spotter
ready to purchase.

Here is the link:

I am also pleased to announce the release of the Ozark 17.
It's a 17 meter transceiver that is mostly SMD, but they are Large!!!
That being said it's not a Beginners kit.

Here is the link for that:

Many Thanks goes to Jim, N5IB for loaning us his excellent design for the crystal Spotter.

Many Thanks as well to Tommy Hemderson, WD0AGO.
It has a super reciever, and does NOT come with an Enclosure.

Thank everyone for your continued support of the 4SQRP group.

Keep you eye on the reflector for Ozarkcon Virtual announcements.
Very

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"t
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..