Re: Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Bob - K2KI

Hi Jim and to the list,
I was looking at that a short while back and was dismayed the link was dead too. But, I sed oh well... Snoozum loozum.
I would love to see the schematic too and maybe get a couple myself. As Jim stated; we are in COVID building mode!
Many thanks...
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
On 2/1/2021 2:09 PM, Jim Kortge wrote:
Terry,

Please send the schematics to Randy, and maybe if you can, prompt the webmeister for 4 State to put them back up on the web site.  The photo page showing ideas for using them is still there.  Still a good resource I think.

4 State could maybe send out a survey to see if there is enough interest to do another short run of those?  Covid-19 has a lot of folks building who normally don't.

72 and be well my friend,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 11:49 AM, WA0ITP wrote:
Hi Randy, I can help.  If K8IQY agrees (they're his intellectual (property)  I can send the schematics directly to you (off list)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 10:30 AM R Green via groups.io <w0gk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

  I'm looking for schematics for the K8IQY Designer Dreams Boards that were sold by 4SQRP a few years ago. A search on the 4SQRP site found this page : http://www.4sqrp.com/dreamboards.php

 . . . but the links there to the schematics are dead.

Can anyone help me?  Either working links to the schematics, or if someone can upload them to the "Files" area of this group.

Thanks,
Randy, W0GK

--
Tnx es 72  WAØITP