Re: Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Bob Gass

https://web.archive.org/web/20160304125121/http://www.4sqrp.com/dreamboards.php

Content from most websites that are no longer posted on the internet can usually be found at archive.org

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 02:07:54 PM EST, Jim Kortge <jim.k8iqy@...> wrote:

Terry,

Please send the schematics to Randy, and maybe if you can, prompt the webmeister for 4 State to put them back up on the web site.  The photo page showing ideas for using them is still there.  Still a good resource I think.

4 State could maybe send out a survey to see if there is enough interest to do another short run of those?  Covid-19 has a lot of folks building who normally don't.

72 and be well my friend,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 11:49 AM, WA0ITP wrote:
Hi Randy, I can help.  If K8IQY agrees (they're his intellectual (property)  I can send the schematics directly to you (off list)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 10:30 AM R Green via groups.io <w0gk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

  I'm looking for schematics for the K8IQY Designer Dreams Boards that were sold by 4SQRP a few years ago. A search on the 4SQRP site found this page : http://www.4sqrp.com/dreamboards.php

 . . . but the links there to the schematics are dead.

Can anyone help me?  Either working links to the schematics, or if someone can upload them to the "Files" area of this group.

Thanks,
Randy, W0GK

--
Tnx es 72  WAØITP