Re: Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Jim Kortge

Ron,

Thanks so much; very much appreciated.

72 and stay well,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 2:58 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

To the Group,

The Designer Dream Boards page has been repaired and the links are working again. I apologize for not getting to this sooner after the hack. I have had a lot of changes on my plate in preparation for the upcoming virtual OzarkCon.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob - K2KI
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 11:42 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Hi Jim and to the list,
I was looking at that a short while back and was dismayed the link was dead too. But, I sed oh well... Snoozum loozum.
I would love to see the schematic too and maybe get a couple myself. As Jim stated; we are in COVID building mode!
Many thanks...

-- 
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
k2ki@...
k2ki.bb@... (Goes to my cell)
Grid: FN34LW
NEQRP#: 911
4SQRP#: 2292
FP#: 4214
SKCC#: 12195
NAQCC#: 2337
100WattsID#: 4675

On 2/1/2021 2:09 PM, Jim Kortge wrote:

Terry,

Please send the schematics to Randy, and maybe if you can, prompt the webmeister for 4 State to put them back up on the web site.  The photo page showing ideas for using them is still there.  Still a good resource I think.

4 State could maybe send out a survey to see if there is enough interest to do another short run of those?  Covid-19 has a lot of folks building who normally don't.

72 and be well my friend,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 11:49 AM, WA0ITP wrote:

Hi Randy, I can help.  If K8IQY agrees (they're his intellectual (property)  I can send the schematics directly to you (off list)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 10:30 AM R Green via groups.io <w0gk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm looking for schematics for the K8IQY Designer Dreams Boards that were sold by 4SQRP a few years ago. A search on the 4SQRP site found this page : http://www.4sqrp.com/dreamboards.php

. . . but the links there to the schematics are dead.

Can anyone help me?  Either working links to the schematics, or if someone can upload them to the "Files" area of this group.

Thanks,
Randy, W0GK

--

Tnx es 72  WAØITP

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.