Re: Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Jim Kortge

Ron,

Thanks so much; very much appreciated.

72 and stay well,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 2:58 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

To the Group,

The Designer Dream Boards page has been repaired and the links are working again. I apologize for not getting to this sooner after the hack. I have had a lot of changes on my plate in preparation for the upcoming virtual OzarkCon.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster