Re: Bayou Jumper/Paraset Info in CQ Mag. Feb. 2021

OwlCricker - K7ULM

The stories of the courageous people of the resistance in Italy, France and Norway are good reads to help us to see the courage and character of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.  It gives me the encouragement to do the good that I ought to do.
The Bayou Jumper raised my interest in the Paraset radio and the subsequent research led me to these books on the resistance fighters who relied on thes radios.  When we read about what a truly powerful and liberated woman can actually do in difficult situations, we knew that we wanted to build a library about these courageous women for our granddaughter.  We would like her to see what it means to be a liberated woman of character.
The fact that they used the low power Paraset radio is for Grandpa to enjoy.

Assignment: Spy Oluf Reed Olsen, Norwegian resistance.

I wonder how much impact these books would have on the young women of today.

Dick Wendell - K7ULM
406-781-1333

If you don't know Morse Code,
You don't know dit.