Re: bayou Jumper problem

Jeff, K9JP

Where does one find info on the Bayou Jumper sub-group.
I would like to read and learn more.

72, Jeff K9JP

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 6:40 PM Jim, N5IB <n5ib@...> wrote:
Hi Larry,

I'll give you a quick answer here, then post a longer comment over on the Bayou Jumper sub-group.
Best to concentrate the discussions over there. It'll make for quicker help and more Jumper builders are likely to see any posts....

Short answer: That apparently low Q2 Drain voltage is not an issue.
I just checked my 100% working beta build unit and the Q2 drain varies from 5.15 V to 5.64 V as the regen control is swept over its range.

I'll comment more over on the Bayou Jumper group.

Jim, N5IB

--
Do Something Nice for Someone Else Today.