Re: Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Jim Manley

Hi Dan,

$20 sent to my Newest, Bestest Friend for Life!  Your mileage may vary, of course ...  😀

I love that animated GIF and found it at
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~rtoyama/73flash.html, in case anyone thinks I had anything to do with it.  My BS is in engineering and MS is in computer science, and my thesis is in 3-D graphics for modeling and simulation, so computer graphics stuff is deep in my wheelhouse and areas of interest.

Thanks for helping me acquire the boards and

Jim  KJ7JHE

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:02 AM Dan Reynolds <on30ng@...> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 09:44 PM, Dan Reynolds wrote:
I have (3) sets of boards. I honestly probably will never use them.
Contact me off list if interested.
I had (2) sets - but I think they have sold. Thanks.

--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO