Re: New Kit Releases, Crystal Spotter and Ozark-17

cornhusker

I got a couple of the small wooden boxes at Hobby Lobby here in Lincoln for the Crystal Spotter kit.  The correct actual number on it is 299743S.  The kit fits exactly inside.
73 de K0NEB

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 8:25 AM, Mark Janzer via groups.io
<k5mgj@...> wrote:
FWIW, My local Hobby Lobby has the 288743S and the 288743M.
I purchased the medium size box, as the crystal spotter board fits in sideways and allows for a side storage area for a few crystals.
Price with 40% coupon -/+ $1.60

Note that the 40% off coupon will no longer be offered by Hobby Lobby, permanently, after February.

73
Mark
K5MGJ