Re: Bayou Jumper Success

Mark Hansen

Hi, John - here is the link to that wooden box.

I really like it - I made the partitions - lots of options there.

Good luck!

73 - Mark  WA0RXR

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021, at 11:49 AM, John Parker wrote:
Aloha Mark!

Can you share the box you used from Amazon?

I’m on the island of Oahu, we do not have a Hobby Lobby and they don’t ship to Hawaii!

This is a occupational hazard of island life.

Mahalo,

John WH6DQU

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 2:13 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
I am happy to report that after a great deal of tweaking to get everything to come to life, my BJ is working perfectly. Nice sensitive receiver and a full 5 watts output from the transmitter. I housed my rig in a box from Amazon. I have extra room for accessories and a great world map on the outside. Look for me on 7.122.

Mark. WA0RXR