Re: FYBO Saturday February 6, 2020

griffithsesq.robert

Glen. As I recently quoted to a valiant 4SQRP kit builder on the Bayou Jumper sub-Reflector:

“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena. Who’s face is marred by dust and sweat and blood. Who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion. Who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who in the end at best knows the triumph of high achievement and at worst fails while doing greatly. So that his face shall never be among those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

Disregard the “cold ... souls” reference in the quote. I suppose that, in your case, “Freeze My Butt, Off,” at least equals being “marred by dust and sweat and blood”. Congratulations, well done and to use another T.R., “Bully for you!” (and for and to all of those QRP Types who venture out there “in a worthy cause.”
73. Griff NE3I

Robert Alan Griffiths