Re: 1916 Northwest telegraph & Telephone Review Magazine

Jim Beard

got the answer from Wayne - thank You!

You have to be a subscriber:
when each one is ready they'll let you know. You don't get any spam from this site, only the K9YA Telegraph

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...
AE5ZZ

On Jun 21, 2013, at 12:36 PM, Jim Beard <jfbeard@...> wrote:

Can anyone ion the group point me to the files section, I just don't see it.

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...
AE5ZZ

On Jun 20, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Roy <valvetimer@...> wrote:

We have posted the contents of a 1916 telegraphers magazine
in the files section. It apparently was printed
by the Minneapolis Tribune and we cannot locate any subsequent
issues or any mention of it on-line.

We hope you will find this as interesting
as we have!

This was found in Warsaw, Indiana, where we have both
migrated with our families over the years.

Roy AC9DN (Maywood, Kansas)

Jack WA0QZK (Edna, Kansas)