Re: Bayou Jumper Power Supply

John - KK4ITX

That should be quite adequate for power but I would first run it from battery power to compare "noise" from the Wall Wart.  I would use the wall wart to charge a battery and then run from the battery.  A 12v AGM or Gel Cell can be had for under $20 usually, I have 3 and use them for my FT-818...... don't know what I'll do for the BJ yet.

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 12:19:45 PM EST, Bob Parr <parr@...> wrote:

Others can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think it uses anywhere near 3 amps.

Bob