Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 02/10/2021 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge again, Group
I hope I can hear you guys tonight.
My Frying Egg QRM has returned with the Cold weather.
I have a bouncing s5-s7 qrm level. It is the strongest on 40 Meters, not quite as bad on 80m, and almost gone on the higher bands. I am pretty sure it's scamming in on my antenna, but it's too cold to shut the power off to see!
So if I sound a little deaf tonight, this is why.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 6:47 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good Evening Jim
I will Qsy there after my first round of Calls.
Thanks for the reminder!

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 6:41 PM Jim, N5IB <n5ib@...> wrote:
Johnny, Don't forget to listen down to around 7120 for the BJ crystals.
I'll try to have mine on for the net tonight.

N5IB