Re: 40 AND 80 Meter Net report

John - KK4ITX

Yep, it was rough.  It reminded me of my kid brother playing with the volume control on our AM radio.  I heard you come back to me on 40m but between local noise and QSB my opportunity faded quickly !

80m was quiet but had some traffic hear and there, heard K4BAI so maybe there’s hope .

See you next week, one day I may be able to check in with my BJ.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Feb 10, 2021, at 22:01, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge All
Tough bands conditions tonight.
On top of all the QRN the QSB was horrible on 40 and we had another net move in almost on top of me on 80 Meters.
Well other than all of this it was FUN!

CHECK IN'S WERE
 40 METERS
N4DR MARC QRO
NOYJ BERT
KO8S/4 KARL
KK4ITX JOHN Partial QSB

80 meters
N4MJ GLENN
NOYJ BERT
KE4JS JOHN
WAOITP TERRY
WA9SWW STEVE
Thanks everyone, Stay Warm, It's bitter cold here in the midwest.
72, 73

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..