From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 22:01
To: 4sqrpio <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 AND 80 Meter Net report

Ge All
Tough bands conditions tonight.
On top of all the QRN the QSB was horrible on 40 and we had another net move in almost on top of me on 80 Meters.
Well other than all of this it was FUN!

CHECK IN'S WERE
 40 METERS
N4DR MARC QRO
NOYJ BERT
KO8S/4 KARL
KK4ITX JOHN Partial QSB

80 meters
N4MJ GLENN
NOYJ BERT
KE4JS JOHN
WAOITP TERRY
WA9SWW STEVE
Thanks everyone, Stay Warm, It's bitter cold here in the midwest.
72, 73

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..