Re: New Kit Releases, Crystal Spotter and Ozark-17

Peter Dehman

Good Evening Friends,

For what it is worth, here is an idea for the Crystal Spotter.

The box came (unfinished) from Amazon.

Unfinished Wood Box, Dedoot 2 PCS Small Wood Craft Box with Locking Clasp Rectangle Wood Box Organizer for Jewelry Box Gift Box Artist Tool and Brush Storage Box, 5.5x2.75x2.87 Inch
Amazon'sChoicefor "pin box"

Price:$13.99  & FREE Returns
  • Package include two gift storage boxes, made of natural wood. Size approx: 14x7x7.3 cm / 5.5x2.75x2.87 inches.
  • The wood storage box has a gold hook closure that can keep your things inside the box not falling out.
  • Unfinished wood jewelry box is a blank canvas for creativity. You could design the wooden box to be unique and beautiful by paint, stain, decorating or other means.
  • The unfinished wood classic box perfect for many arts, crafts, hobby projects, organizing and home and storage. Create the perfect gift.
  • Wood storage box is good used as jewelry box, gift box, photo box and so on. Perfect for organizing tea, photo, ring, watch, Christmas gift, ect.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 12:13 PM Bob Parr <parr@...> wrote:
I have toyed with the idea of getting the large box and gluing in some dividers to make a spot for the BJ, but also other areas for crystals, cables and maybe a keyer.    If I do it now, I would be to include a place for a frequency counter (with a switch between the BJ and the spotter), tuner and if there is still any room, probably some cables.

I got the idea from one of the BJ builders, but would modify to fit my needs.