Re: RMR Net 14.0625 2200z

Wendell Morrill

Dale-
Nothing heard up here in western Montana.
Wendell
N7WM

We'll gather up this afternoon, to check on the progress of Spring... or
not. Come drop by, say hi, and tell us what's happening with your
antenna plans...
I will match your speed, so check in with what you feel good with.If
your are too fast for me... I'll ask you to pse qrs... IF I am too fast
for you... you please ask me to QRS... This is a practice cw net, so
don't worry so much about protocol, I only use a couple Q
signals...QNI.... to ask for checkins... QRS.. to slow down.... but not
the net protocol Q signals... we're not that stiff.... Just drop by and
have a chat. oh.. and it is a qrp net... but ... if the band conditions
are really poor... I may crank it up a bit... especially while myantenna
is on the ground.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy