Second Sunday Sprint results

John Lonigro

OOPS!!!  I was busy yesterday shoveling snow and didn't get around to tabulating the results of the SSS, until now.  Upon looking at the results for February, perhaps a lot of people were busy on Sunday evening and didn't get around to participating this month.  I know the weather wasn't the greatest.  There was a total of 7 entries.  The winner this month is Carl, WB0CFF, with 14 QSO points. Congratulations to Carl.  He will receive his certificate shortly. After only two months in the annual contest, Carl is in the lead with 39 points to K4BAI's 28.

For a moment, I thought we had a new participant, George, NN3U.  I looked him up in the 4SQRP member list and didn't find him.  I was all ready to tell George he has to be a member of 4SQRP to have his score tabulated.  Fortunately, I also looked him up in QRZ and found out NN3U is George's new call.  His old call is K3EMS, so he is a member after all.  Nice short call, George!  I'm glad that note showed up in QRZ.  In the future, if you change your callsign, you should let me know in the soapbox section when reporting your score.  Otherwise I might tabulate things wrong.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator