Hilltopper kits

Jim Pruitt

Ladies and gentlemen.

Just a heads up.  If you are considering purchasing a Hilltopper kit I only have 8 kits left and I have not heard any discussion about doing another run.  This was a 50 kit run this time.  As John said, they are great kits and Dave Benson did a fantastic job on them.

Thank you.
72

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 2/17/2021 3:25 PM, W3BNO wrote:
I have built and use all three Hilltoppers transceivers. In my opinion they offer the best performance for the cost. They are not overly difficult to build and all have very good well documented manuals. The circuitry is also well proven design and the board layout is not too crowded. If you take your time and follow the instructions in the order presented in the manual you really can't go wrong. Note the components are sorted into groups that mimic the order of installation in the manual. In addition the designer Dave Benson is really good about answering questions if you have a problem. I use mine to primarily rag chew  on CW while operating portable. Good luck and I look forward to having a Hilltoppers to Hilltoppers QSO.     73s jJohn W3BNO