Re: Hilltopper kits

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Phillip
It’s the 4 th line item down on that page.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 7:27 AM Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim,

I went to the "Four State Kit Index" page but found no mention of the Hilltopper.kit. Where can I read about it?  ---  http://www.4sqrp.com/kitIndex.php

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 2:55:38 AM EST, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Just a heads up.  If you are considering purchasing a Hilltopper kit I
only have 8 kits left and I have not heard any discussion about doing
another run.  This was a 50 kit run this time.  As John said, they are
great kits and Dave Benson did a fantastic job on them.

Thank you.
72

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY