Re: Hilltopper kits

John Daly

They are there listed as K1SWL Hilltopper  kit- look for the call sign first in the kit's title.

73 w4usf

On Feb 18, 2021, at 08:27, Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl@...> wrote:

Jim,

I went to the "Four State Kit Index" page but found no mention of the Hilltopper.kit. Where can I read about it?  ---  http://www.4sqrp.com/kitIndex.php

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 2:55:38 AM EST, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Just a heads up.  If you are considering purchasing a Hilltopper kit I
only have 8 kits left and I have not heard any discussion about doing
another run.  This was a 50 kit run this time.  As John said, they are
great kits and Dave Benson did a fantastic job on them.

Thank you.
72

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY