Re: Hilltopper kits

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Tnx got it, I searched on "Hill" and "topper"  but it looks like you have to search on "Hilltopper" for the search to find it. I've had that problem with other Windows searches and can't figure out why that is. I first thought it was a Yahoo problem but I've had the same problem now on various web pages, Anyway, tnx, got it.

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 8:34:47 AM EST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Gm Phillip
It’s the 4 th line item down on that page.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 7:27 AM Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim,

I went to the "Four State Kit Index" page but found no mention of the Hilltopper.kit. Where can I read about it?  ---  http://www.4sqrp.com/kitIndex.php

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Thursday, February 18, 2021, 2:55:38 AM EST, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Just a heads up.  If you are considering purchasing a Hilltopper kit I
only have 8 kits left and I have not heard any discussion about doing
another run.  This was a 50 kit run this time.  As John said, they are
great kits and Dave Benson did a fantastic job on them.

Thank you.
72

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY