Re: Ozarkcon Virtual 2021 sign up is open!

Bob - K2KI

GM Johnny,
I signed up this morning. This is looking like the best first time at Ozarkcon for me. And, I don;t have to leave the shack! :-)
Thanks for putting this together!
Looking forward to it!
--
73/72 . .
Bob de k2ki
On 2/17/2021 1:12 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:

Good Morning

I am pleased to announce the Opening of Ozarkcon Virtual 2021 registration.

Due to your exceptional support of our kit sales efforts for the last year, the 4SQRP Board of Directors

has decided that the Conference will be Free of charge.

The event will take place on April 10th at 8:30 am CDT.

We will be broadcasting via Zoom and are limited to 500 participants, so please sign up early.

You can register in several ways, from the main website Ozarkcon Radio button, or direct at www.ozarkcon.com,

The conference will be an open meeting platform so you can come and go as you like.

The closing date for registration will be March 26th or until all seats are filled.

We have a great lineup of speakers with a variety of topics.

Some of the highlights are:

Special event station K0N will be on the air all week beginning April 4 th.

The Wackey Key and Homebrew contests will take place prior to the conference.

Prize Drawings will be held throughout the day of the conference with the results being posted on the Ozarkcon web page.

Details for all of these events and how to register for them will be announced at a later date.

Updates to the conference will be posted on the 4sqrp groups.io email reflector.

If your not a member feel free to join at this link:https://4sqrp.groups.io/g/main

If you have any questions or need assistance with registration please drop us a note at this email: registration@...

We are looking forward to you joining us for a Educational and satisfying day.