Re: 40 and 80 meter net report

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Glenn
Yes, the signals were good and the noise was low for a change.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 9:42 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

CME effect. Earth is experiencing a CME flare. May last a couple more days. SFI=81 SSN=33 A=21 K=4
The SFI has been in the low 70s until a couple of days ago.

40m was very good between AC0BQ and N4MJ, and apparently the others and AC0BQ, too.

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 08:47:44 PM CST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge group
Better band condx and my QRN level is normal again, let's hope it stays this way!

Check in's were
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
KW4JS JOHN
N4KV JOHN
N4MJ GLENN
N9AC JERRY Pretty Weak
KO8S KARL MI

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE *Double
N4MJ GLENN *Double
AA9AA MIKE

Thanks Everyone, we finally  pulled ou tof the deep freeze here this week.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com