Re: 40 and 80 meter net report

WA0ITP

When I heard Johnny at the beginning sending QRL? he was very loud.  Ten seconds later he was nearly gone, and remained lower for the rest of the night.  I forgot to mention that I was using the Cric-Key by Dave.  Fun paddle and it feels pretty good.  Since its also a keyer it makes a great backup.

Tnx for being NCS Johnny, warming up here also, Yea!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 8:47 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
Better band condx and my QRN level is normal again, let's hope it stays this way!

Check in's were
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
KW4JS JOHN
N4KV JOHN
N4MJ GLENN
N9AC JERRY Pretty Weak
KO8S KARL MI

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE *Double
N4MJ GLENN *Double
AA9AA MIKE

Thanks Everyone, we finally  pulled ou tof the deep freeze here this week.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..