Re: 40 and 80 meter net report

Gerald Kopstein

Wow, thanks for digging me out of the mud Johnny!  Was surprised to even hear the net.  I am located west of Phoenix, AZ operating a Xiegu G90 at 10w into my special "pigeon wire antenna"!  A EFHW into about 90 feet of extremely small wire used to deter pigeons from landing on your roof.  Supported by stainless rods about 6 inches off roof peak.  Very common out here in AZ to keep pigeons off your roof.  Glad you heard me and see everyone on the band someday.

Jerry n9ac

On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 08:43:35 AM CST, WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:

When I heard Johnny at the beginning sending QRL? he was very loud.  Ten seconds later he was nearly gone, and remained lower for the rest of the night.  I forgot to mention that I was using the Cric-Key by Dave.  Fun paddle and it feels pretty good.  Since its also a keyer it makes a great backup.

Tnx for being NCS Johnny, warming up here also, Yea!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 8:47 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge group
Better band condx and my QRN level is normal again, let's hope it stays this way!

Check in's were
40 Meters
N4ELM DAVE
KW4JS JOHN
N4KV JOHN
N4MJ GLENN
N9AC JERRY Pretty Weak
KO8S KARL MI

80 METERS
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE *Double
N4MJ GLENN *Double
AA9AA MIKE

Thanks Everyone, we finally  pulled ou tof the deep freeze here this week.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..