Bayou Jumper dimensions?

Daniel Walter

I'm trying to find the exact dimensions of the BJ PCB and face boards as well as heights of knobs, etc and depth into cabinet. Hoping to get one of the next batches of the BJ and want to get ahead of the curve. Specific reason why is that there is no Hobby Lobby near me and I am thinking about building my own enclosure or using another similar one available nearby. Inside dimensions of the HL box aren't available. However I can't find the PCBs dimensions anywhere. Any help pointing me in the correct direction to find the dimensions would be appreciated.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A