Re: Qrpometer calibration

AG4CC

Thanks all,

i tried the calibration given by Glenn, but can’t get anywhere near 1.0, more on the order of 10-13.

My kit actually has 3 test points. The 5v for 33 was fine. But the second step is to read the v at TP2 while applying 2 - 10 watts RF, derive the measured power, and then adjust the LCD to display that power. There is nothing in the instructions about TP3. Still not right, and response is not linear.

I also note that when on, and no RF applied, the display has 0.65 for power and ~ 12 for VSWR.

This is my first encounter with SMTs, and my next step will be re-flowing those.

Karen AG4CC