From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Philip Karras via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 11:44 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Is there a Daily Summary mode for htis group?

Either I never received an email with all the commands for this group or I deleted it/never saved it.

If there is one please send it again.

If not I want to know how to change from individual email mode to daily summary mode.

If that's not possible how do I stop my membership?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,

Phil

ARRL OES, ORS, & VE

ARRL Life Member