locked Re: Is there a Daily Summary mode for htis group?

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Jim,

True, but the preferences do NOT have a daily or weekly summary, in fact there is no way to change (other than muting a particular topic) how often I receive messages from the group and I don't want to mute any topic, yet.

If someone writes something I get it right away. The only time I might want that is if I need a quick answer. Most of the time I don't need an answer ASAP next day is usually quick enough even for that.

Am I missing something? I only see:

PREFERENCES --------
Display Preferences
  Timezone
  Time Display
  Date Display
  Monday Start (week starts on Monday not Sunday)
Editor Preference (HTML/MarkDown/Plain Text)
Email Preferences (do I want a copy of my own email or not)

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 2:50:01 PM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

At the bottom of this message is a link to “Your Subscription”.  Follow that link and you can set your preferences or unsubscribe.

W0EB

On Feb 27, 2021, at 1:43 PM, Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl@...> wrote:

Either I never received an email with all the commands for this group or I deleted it/never saved it.

If there is one please send it again.

If not I want to know how to change from individual email mode to daily summary mode.

If that's not possible how do I stop my membership?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member