locked Re: Is there a Daily Summary mode for htis group?

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Ron,

Thanks but there is no such option on the page I see. Here is the menu for my "Account":

Preferneces
Identity
Notificatins (ONLY about notification not the email)
Other Services (None found)
Recent Bounces
Billing

None of these including "Preferences" have anything with selecting a mode of receiving the email.

Ron,

Thanks but there is no such option on the page I see. Here is the menu for my "Account":

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
-----

On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 2:55:47 PM EST, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

GM Phil,

Log into your groups.io account if not alredy logged in. Go to the 4SQRP Group. On the left side menu, click on subscription and you can change your preferences. I would do it for you but groups.io security only permits you to make that change.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer co-moderator