locked Re: Is there a Daily Summary mode for htis group?

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Jim et el,

I see the problem, I do not even have an account for 4SQRP, how is it that I am getting the email but I do not have an account in groupsio?

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 3:13:09 PM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

As Ron said, you have to be logged into your own groups.io account.  Then you will see everything you want to be able to do.  Forgot to mention that.

On Feb 27, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl@...> wrote:

Jim,

True, but the preferences do NOT have a daily or weekly summary, in fact there is no way to change (other than muting a particular topic) how often I receive messages from the group and I don't want to mute any topic, yet.

If someone writes something I get it right away. The only time I might want that is if I need a quick answer. Most of the time I don't need an answer ASAP next day is usually quick enough even for that.

Am I missing something? I only see:

PREFERENCES --------
Display Preferences
  Timezone
  Time Display
  Date Display
  Monday Start (week starts on Monday not Sunday)
Editor Preference (HTML/MarkDown/Plain Text)
Email Preferences (do I want a copy of my own email or not)

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Saturday, February 27, 2021, 2:50:01 PM EST, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

At the bottom of this message is a link to “Your Subscription”.  Follow that link and you can set your preferences or unsubscribe.

W0EB

On Feb 27, 2021, at 1:43 PM, Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl@...> wrote:

Either I never received an email with all the commands for this group or I deleted it/never saved it.

If there is one please send it again.

If not I want to know how to change from individual email mode to daily summary mode.

If that's not possible how do I stop my membership?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member