Re: DMR and other stuff

Jess,

I'm willing to tackle that dead Cyclone and try to restore it to functionality.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

On Sunday, February 28, 2021, 5:09:40 PM CST, Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:

I have two MD380s and two MMDVM hotspots to sell. Excellent condition and fully functional. Includes one Nextion 3.5 display, SD cards loaded with Pistar. One is in microcase with oled and the other custom card board box 😁with Nextion display. I have other bits and pieces to include as well. $200 gets the whole kit and kabootle.
I also have  MFJ 1699S multiband stud mount antenna. $50 as well. Buyer pays shipping.
I have a 4SQRP Cyclone that I bought and didn’t get running. I have some spare parts and documentation. Has two lifted traces from me attempting repairs. Free to good home, you pay shipping. Let me know.

Jess AE0CW