Re: Reduction Drive

Andrew Wollin

You may find that a local library has one you can use for not a lot.

Drew VE3UIN

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 11:12 AM Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:
I did a little Googlewhacking, and found that places like the UPS Store and Staples frequently have 3d printing services these days. But if you can't find one nearby, there are online services that will print your file for you and ship it to you. The cost varies on the complexity of the piece and what material and settings you choose for it. I have a 3d printer but I'm not very good with it yet, so I keep track of where things can be printed in materials my printer won't handle.

I found this list for 2021 that seems reliable. https://all3dp.com/1/best-online-3d-printing-service-3d-print-services/

I like All3dp.com for its 3d-printing related information.

73,
Gwen, NG3P