Re: 40 and 80 meter CW nets

John - KK4ITX

Well at least I heard N4ELM around 7mins into the Net, he gave me a solid 589, not bad for 600+ miles.  No one else though.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Mar 17, 2021, at 20:53, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good Evening again
Well
I don't see any lightning close by but I have a strong s5-6 noise level.
I will call a few rounds at 8:00 pm CDT.
It looks like that will be 01:00 UTC?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 7:11 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good evening group
We have heavy storms on top of us tonight.
Right now it’s heavy rain with Thunder boomers and Ice mixed in.

I will check the lightning radar closer to net time but it was thundering just a few minutes ago.

So long story short, It doesn’t look good for NCS again tonight.

I will post again before net time.

72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com