Re: 40 and 80 meter CW nets

Jg

Had a decent copy on Johnny in Central California   About a 339.  Guess my sig not good enough going out.

On Mar 17, 2021, at 6:22 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

GE Ron
That's COOL!
I would be tickled to hear you from OR!
Yes, It sounds like 40 is long as usual after dark.
We  are having some weird weather, rained all day and cold north wind, Thunderstorms at times, forecast is 2 inches of snow by morning.
That about covers it all.
72
Hope to hear you some day!
Johnny

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 8:17 PM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Some joy tonite. Band must have been long. Picked up your call out of the weeds once. Most of the time it was one or two characters as signals came in and went out. Sent out my call but no joy. First time in a long time that I heard anyone.

72 - Ron - AG1P

Central OR Coast

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com