Re: DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET

Bryan, KJ7PRS

I guess I missed the net.  This is what I had from the email.  I need to get squared away on the time, what am I missing here?  Right now my watch says 0251 UTC, the net says it starts at 0300.

Thanks, Bryan KJ7PRS

 NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

On Mar 17, 2021, at 7:36 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

GREAT NET

TOPIC WAS FT-243 CRYSTALS WHERE TO GET THEM

N0RSR ROGER
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N0TGR DICK