Re: DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET

Charles W. Powell

We don't change the local start time of 2100 Central time, Bryan.  So with the time change our start time is 0200 UTC.  0300 would be a little late for all of us old guys in the Midwest.

72,

Charles - NK8O

On 3/17/21 9:59 PM, Bryan, KJ7PRS via groups.io wrote:
I guess I missed the net.  This is what I had from the email.  I need to get squared away on the time, what am I missing here?  Right now my watch says 0251 UTC, the net says it starts at 0300.

Thanks, Bryan KJ7PRS

 NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

On Mar 17, 2021, at 7:36 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

GREAT NET

TOPIC WAS FT-243 CRYSTALS WHERE TO GET THEM

N0RSR ROGER
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N0TGR DICK