From: "Wey - K8EAB" <weymouth01@...>
Sent: 3/22/2021 11:23:25 AM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] [BayouJumperKit] ...

I'm a green board Bayou Jumper owner, but my BJ has been off the air for about 4 years ...

I seem to recall a discussion here about adding a digital frequency readout to this kit ...

Can someone point me to this topic, or is there a readout kit available from 4SQRP?

Thanks in advance for any replies ...

Wey - K8EAB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JzqFDv90t1FLVVR_DRixvCiibQwOOjGv/view?usp=sharing