Re: [BayouJumperKit] ...

Bob Parr

This is the one I got.  Real simple connection.  4 wires using 2 jst HX plugs that came with it.  One goes to 9 volts.  You can run up to 12, but since most batteries/power supplies run at 13.8, it was recommended to get a voltage regulator for 9V.  I have one but tested using a 9V battery.  Other jst (colors are reversed) red goes to TP1 on the BJ and the black to ground.

Now where you mount it?  No room in the box as it is too tall.  But I am hoping to have a friend convert a big box to a BJ compartment a compartment for the Crystal spotter and the frequency counter.  Will probably fabricate a faceplate with my 3D printer.  A compartment for my 4S tuner and the rest for cables and or a key.

Good luck,
Bob

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 3/22/2021 11:23:25 AM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] [BayouJumperKit] ...

I'm a green board Bayou Jumper owner, but my BJ has been off the air for about 4 years ...

I seem to recall a discussion here about adding a digital frequency readout to this kit ...

Can someone point me to this topic, or is there a readout kit available from 4SQRP?

Thanks in advance for any replies ...

Wey - K8EAB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JzqFDv90t1FLVVR_DRixvCiibQwOOjGv/view?usp=sharing

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.